- Mfr. Part#
- Date Code
- Case package
- Lead Free
- Product description
- NXP MRF6V2010NR1 RF FET Transistor, 110V, 10W, 10MHz, 450MHz, TO-272
- Product Lifecycle Status
- Lead-Free Status
- Lead Free
- Output Power
- 10.0 W
- Mounting Style
- Surface Mount
- Number of Pins
- Halogen Free Status
- Halogen Free
- 23.9 dB
- Drain to Source Voltage (Vds)
- 110 V
- ECCN Code
The MRF6V2010N, MRF6V2010GN and MRF6V2010NB are designed primarily for CW large-signal output and driver applications with frequencies up to 450 MHz. Devices are unmatched and are suitable for use in industrial, medical and scientific applications.
* Typical CW performance at 220 MHz: VDD = 50 Vdc, IDQ = 30 mA, Pout = 10 W
Power gain: 23.9 dB
Drain efficiency: 62%
* Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR, @ 50 Vdc, 220 MHz, 10 W CW output power
* Characterized with series equivalent large-signal impedance parameters
* Qualified Up to a maximum of 50 VDD operation
* Integrated ESD protection
* 225°C capable plastic package
* RoHS compliant
ICMall provides professional one stop electrics supply chain solution.
- Quality Guaranteed
- Best Value
- 7days Delivery(DHL)
- Professional Service
All products are provided by original manufactures and authorized dealers. ICMall guarantees product quality.
A collection for the quality products supplied by formal channels!
All products are provided by original manufactures and tier one dealers. No intermediary brokers. ICMall guarantees product quality and cheapest prices.
ICMall has a robust and efficient logistic management process. Products are delivered on the same day when payments have been made. We guarantees products will be delivered in a safely and timely manner.
ICMall owns a professional and experienced customer service team. We provide professional consultant and efficiency technical support and after sale service.
Product Return and Exchange
ICMall only supply quality products by formal channels. If you have any question about the products, please contact us. We will return or exchange the products if there is a defect.